Donal Ryan Roscrea
Protect Your Investment – Protect Your Warranty
Nissan’s comprehensive vehicle warranty covers your passenger vehicle against manufacturing defects for 3 years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
And now all-new Nissan NV200, NV400 & Navara purchased from 1 September 2015, come with a manufacturer warranty for five-year or 160,000kms whichever comes first, read more....
As with all warranties, there are certain limitations and requirements which you, as our Customer should be aware of.
- Your vehicle must be maintained in accordance with Nissan’s maintenance and service schedule.
- Nissan Ireland highly recommends that your Nissan should be maintained by an authorised Nissan repairer. Remember – No one knows Nissan vehicles better than Nissan!
- The benefits to you are that your vehicle will be maintained by technicians who are professionally trained to the highest standards. Our expert technicians use only the highest quality replacement parts for your Nissan.
- As the “Experts”, Nissan Authorised Repairer’s will ensure that your vehicle is continually monitored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations for corrective and preventative maintenance.
- You should ensure that the vehicles service history record logbook is accurately completed and stamped by the servicing dealer after every service.
- Nissan recommends using Nissan genuine parts to ensure that your Nissan will remain good-as-new in design, safety and performance.
- Your vehicle must have paint work and body work inspected annually.
- Nissan paintwork is covered for 3 years.
- Your Nissan is covered against perforation from corrosion for 6-12 years (depending on model).
- Genuine Nissan Spare Parts carry a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty.
- Your Nissan is covered anywhere in mainland Europe.
- You should retain all service records and invoices in the event of a query on a warranty repair.
- You should read the Warranty Information Booklet supplied with your Nissan and be familiar with its contents.